11 March 2017
Dear Instructors and Candidates,
Please find enclosed details and forms in respect of the forthcoming IV degree and above, testing examination, to be held at Craigwillow Gmac TKD Centre, Livingston, on Saturday 11 March 2017. The day will include a Technical Seminar and lunch shall be provided, followed by the practical examination, followed by the graduation ceremony and graduation meal (if required).
Timetable of Events: Saturday 11 March
09:00 – 12:00 Technical Seminar reviewing, sparring technique, pattern, self defence, power test, and pre-
arranged sparring Pt1.
Theory test for our candidate(s)
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch & theory re-sit if required.
13:00 – 14:00 Additional training on any part of the examination that the candidate(s) request, with one (or
more) of the Masters in attendance.
14:30 – 16:30 Examination(s)
16:30 – 17:00 Exam Evaluation
17:00 – 17:30 Graduation
18:00 – close Graduation Meal (Optional and if applicable)
- The technical seminar is open to all blackbelts from I deg and above.
- Students should arrive for the seminar in a tracksuit or dobok, no jeans or casual clothing.
- Only instructors and/or blackbelts of III Deg and above, will be allowed to stay in the dojang during the examination.
- All blackbelts and degree candidates MUST arrive at the blackbelt degree test in official blackbelt attire (black/navy trousers, white shirt and navy tie), no tracksuits and no casual clothes.
- The exam result will be given on the day.
Seminar fee: £25 per person Closing Date 5th March